In2Scotland Terms and Conditions of Business
• All land travel and airfares as detailed in the itinerary
• Tours and Excursions as details in the itinerary
• Sightseeing as outlined in itinerary
• Hotel accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
• Meals as detailed in itinerary
• VAT where applicable at the current rate of 20%, should there be an increase in VAT the price increase will be payable by the client.
• All entrances fees or special tours as detailed.
Prices do not include:
• Meals not specified in the itinerary
• Airfares or any other fares, taxes or charges not specified.
• Expenditure of a personal nature; ie. Alcoholic beverages, or phone calls.
This quote and attached itinerary are given in good faith; but since no bookings have been made, we cannot guarantee the availability of any accommodation, technical visit or other service offered. Alternative arrangements could affect both the programme and the cost.
The above prices include a nominal fee for management of the tour.
• In2Scotland will provide transportation, tour guide(s) and organize all travel itineraries, hotels
and tour site(s) arrangements as set out in the table within the itinerary. Should the arrangements be amended a new itinerary will be sent detailing the changes.
• Should amendments be made to numbers or inclusions, this is to be communicated in writing, the price will be recalculated to reflect the change taking into consideration the cancellation policy.
• Accommodation as listed all with private facilities – prices are based on the room type listed.
• Accommodation is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to find alternative accommodation if there is no availability at the time of the booking. If alternative accommodation needs to be sourced, the price could change. You will be made aware at the time if this is necessary.
• Cooked Breakfasts (B), Lunches (L), and Dinners (D) where indicated on the itinerary – unless otherwise specified Breakfasts and Dinners will be provided at your Hotel accommodation.
• Rates are quoted in Pounds Stirling (GBP) and are current for touring dates as per the itinerary provided. Changes in travel date or confirmation may require a revised quotation.
• All rates are nett and non-commissionable.
• VAT where applicable at 20% is included.
• Rates are based on the specified number of paying passengers. If the numbers change this quotation will need to be re-costed.
• These rates supersede any previous rates quoted and are subject to change through price change imposed by other tour operators and carriers included in the itinerary.
• Costs quoted are subject to availability and confirmation of accommodation and touring as specified
• Additional surcharges may be applicable during Special Events and/or public holidays, e.g. Christmas, Easter etc. Any additional surcharges will be advised at the time of the booking.
• We strongly suggest that your passengers, purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of your holiday including loss of deposit through cancellations, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death, inclement weather clause, pre-existing medical condition waiver (includes travelling parties and immediate family).
• Check in time at most hotels is 2pm or 3pm. If you are arriving early into a city, the hotel will store your luggage until your room is ready. Alternatively, you may wish to pre-register your hotel room for immediate check in – an extra nights’ charge will apply.
• Upon check in, most hotels will request an imprint of your credit card to cover any personal extras. If you do not have a credit card they may ask for a cash deposit.
• The company reserves the right to amend the itinerary due to the result of circumstances outside of the company’s control e.g. weather or road conditions, strikes or airline disruptions etc. If additional costs are incurred these will be the responsibility of the client.
• All contracts are governed under the laws of Scotland
RESPONSIBILITY OF IN2SCOTLAND
• In2Scotland acts as an agent only for transportation and sightseeing companies, hotels, airlines, guiding companies and any other service providers involved in a group’s itinerary (suppliers). In2Scotland neither owns nor operates any of the suppliers of these services and as such, is not responsible for acts or omissions of these suppliers or their failure to provide services or adhere to their own schedules. In2Scotland will always endeavour to facilitate the resolution of any issues.
• Should the availability of services or rates from suppliers change between the time this agreement is sent, to the time we receive the payment and fully confirm the services, you will be notified in writing of said change. In2Scotland will use discretion about changing the days around of your itinerary, ensuring that it still fits within your brief. If there is an increase in price you will be able to decide to pay the difference in price or cancel the service at a charge of 10% from In2Scotland.
• In2Scotland is not responsible or liable for loss, damage or theft of luggage or personal belongings, or for personal injury, accidents, or illness whilst on tour. If unforeseen conditions beyond our control necessitate changes, all suppliers reserve the right to vary itineraries and substitute the best alternatives available.
• In2Scotland assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any refund, personal injury, property damage or other loss, accident delay, inconvenience or irregularity which may be caused by: any defaults, wrongful or negligent acts, or omissions of the suppliers. Any defect in or failure of any vehicle, craft, equipment or instrumentality owned, operated, or otherwise used or provided by the suppliers. Any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions of the part of any other party not under In2Scotland’s control. You hereby release In2Scotland from all claims arising out of any problem covered in this paragraph.
• In2Scotland is not responsible for or liable for any indirect and consequential losses, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, legal expenses or any other indirect loss, under any circumstances; or loss which this results from any act of omission by any other party not under In2Scotland’s control. You hereby release In2Scotland from all claims arising out of any problem covered in this paragraph
• In2Scotland has no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the suppliers, unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards or climate extremes at locations to which you may travel.
• In2Scotland strongly recommends comprehensive travel insurance for all travellers and your staff.
ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION TO THIRD PARTIES
• If you are advertising this itinerary to a third party, you must ensure that your advertising and promotion of our services does not mislead or deceive or make any misrepresentation to any potential customers about the nature, quality and/or scope of our services. Our liability to you and our customers is limited to completing the services specified in the information provided to you and you are responsible for ensuring that this information is communicated accurately to all potential customers. If you mislead or deceive any customers in your advertising or promotion of our services, you must indemnify us for any costs or liabilities we incur as a result.
VISA REGULATIONS, CUSTOMS AND QUARANTINE
• Compliance with immigration, customs and / or quarantine regulations is the client’s responsibility. We cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable and responsible if applicable rules and regulations are not observed.
TOUR PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
• 25% upon Confirmation Non-refundable
• 60 days prior to arrival full payment
• The payments are to be received into the Marketing Links Scotland Bank account by the dates mentioned, therefore please take into consideration transfer times from your bank to ours.
• For International Transfers please ensure that you pay for all the related fees and ensure that the full amount as invoiced is received by In2Scotland.
• Late payment: Payments must be received within the timeframe mentioned in order for the services to remain confirmed. Should the payments be delayed we will need to assess the situation and potentially cancel some of the services to ensure that In2Scotland do not receive payment penalties from the suppliers.
• If services need to be cancelled due to late payment the initial deposit and all payments made taking into consideration the cancellation policy are non-refundable. You will be notified of this in writing.
• Invoice is payable within 5 days of invoice date.
• Payment to be made by bank transfer to:
Bank – HSBC
ACCOUNT NO – 31790773
SORT CODE – 40-20-44
ACC Name – Marketing Links Scotland
IBAN - GB86HBUK40204431790773
SWIFT/BIC - HBUKGB4111M
• If the tour payment has not been received by In2Scotland prior to any cancellations, the cancellation charges as outlined below are still applicable.
• The client/ booking agent shall be responsible for payment of the applicable cancellation charges as outlined below, whether or not the client/ booking agent requires, or has obtained payment from their passenger(s).
Passenger Refund/ Cancellation Schedule
• From Confirmation date to 61 days prior to tour commencement 25% cancellation fee.
• Cancellations 60 days or less prior to tour commencement receives no refund of the full tour payment (100% cancellation fee).
• No Refunds on any unused portions of itinerary.
By Making Payment for the services you agree to these terms and conditions